2.20.2013

Calgon, Please Take Me Away...

I don't know about you, but I could sure use a new life, er, vacation...


Surrounded by turquoise blue waters and white sandy beaches...


The kind where you squish your toes in the sand, lay on the beach, being served exotic drinks by waiters in tuxedos. Or, loincloths. Or, whatever...


Dinner by candlelight, sleeping in the open air with billowy waves of wispy fabrics flowing around you...


Well, I can't go there right now, so I'm sending a little piece of me to the beach instead. Fifty gift bags are on their way to New Orleans, Mexico, Grand Cayman and Jamaica, via Heather Powers and her Humblebeads Bead Cruise 2013, compliments of Belle West Gems.


My sincerest wishes to all you 'cruisers' for a warm and relaxing trip, with lots of beady-eyed adventures.


Me, I'll just be sittin' here, daydreamin'.... *sighs*


P.S. It's snowing here right now. Photos not allowed. :P

All photos via Pinterest: Quit, Boat, Toes, Dinner, Resort
...........................
You can visit Belle West at~
Belle West on Etsy 
Belle West on FB 
Belle West Gems on Etsy
On Pinterest... 
On Tumblr...
On Twitter...

No comments:

Post a Comment