2.14.2013

My Funny Valentine...

I am in Love. Unabashedly. Unashamedly. Head over Heels. In L.O.V.E. She's 12 weeks old today (February 14th), and Oh, So, FLUFFY!! Her name is Annabel and she's an American Eskimo. This is her at about 8 weeks, when we first brought her home. Look how tiny she is, at 3.5 pounds!


Her first snow, doing her white fox impression. *BIG Hearts!* It was so bright outside that my daughter could barely see the phone to take a pic... poor thing. : )


Annabel doing her polar bear impression. She is the cutest thing when she sleeps! 


She's taken over the cat perch on the landing where Elsa used to sit... poor kitties. They're still trying to adjust. : (


And, as you can imagine, I'm not getting a lot done these days. Seems I'm taking her out about every 30 minutes. Playing with her, so she won't feel ignored. And, sometimes I just have to stop everything and hold her in my arms. These are the times I just cruise the newsfeed on FB, or Pinterest, because as you can imagine, it's really hard to make jewelry with one hand... *sighs* ... The challenges of trying to run a business with a 'newborn' in the house... what is a girl to do...


Well, I did get a few things online this week and although they're a bit late for Valentine's Day, they're still a great deal. Liquidating my old sterling silver inventory, so I've got a few charms, bracelets, necklaces, and sweet little pill boxes left at some really great prices. AND, if you buy this weekend, I'll give you an additional 25% off your entire order. I have very limited quantities, so get it while you can. When it's gone, it's gone. No Moe. To receive the 25% discount, use Code "LoveAnnabel" at checkout. 


So, Happy Valentine's Day to all my family, friends, fans and followers. You all mean so much to me. Hope you have a great day and remember to count your blessings. We can all find something to be thankful for, even if it's just chocolate... : )


...........................
You can visit Belle West at~
Belle West on Etsy 
Belle West on FB 
Belle West Gems on Etsy
On Pinterest... 
On Tumblr...
On Twitter...

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness she is adorable! I want to come snuggle her..what a sweet baby. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Trisha! She is a snuggle bug, for sure. Hope you have a great day full of much love. ❤

      Delete
  2. What a little dolly!
    Happy Valentines Day to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Donna....every time I see a photo of her my heart just melts a little bit more. :) She is THE SWEETEST, CUTEST puppy I've ever seen!!!!! She looks just like a little white fox or like you said, a mini polar bear! I actually started a file on my computer with pics of her, because someday I want to adopt one just like her!!! ♥ So keep those photos coming, girlie! lol

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you could meet her, Laurie. She is the sweetest thing. ❤

      Delete